Have yourself a slice of paradise on your second week in stunning Samui. Spend days relaxing in your private villa or exploring more of this vibrant island surrounded by sun-kissed sandy white beaches.
SALA Samui Chaweng Plus+ 7-nights offer welcomes you to embrace our enchanting beachside resort and to enjoy a safe family holiday. We have added special extras to make your stay even more memorable and to enjoy the vacation you have always wanted.
Rates start from THB29,999+++ (for 7 nights) and include the following benefits:
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- Roundtrip transfer (transfer from your ALQ hotel & return from hotel to airport on departure)
- One time Thai or Western Set Dinner menu (for 2 adults + 1 kid’s menu)
- Spa Treatment : Buy 1 receive 1 complimentary (60 mins Thai Massage)
- Resort credit valued at THB2,000 per stay
- Kids under 12 years stay with our compliments (with extra bed and breakfast)
- 20% savings on food & beverage, mini bar and additional Spa treatments
- Early check-in from 9.00 am and late check-out until 3.00 pm (subject to availability)
- Laundry services 4 pieces per day
Booking period : From now onwards
Travel period : now – 31 March 2022
Terms and conditions:
- Full payment is required for hotel to issue a pre-paid SHA+ booking authentication for you to process your Certificate of Entry (C.O.E)
- The room rates are not inclusive of RT-PCR tests. Supplementary charges will be applicable and must be pre-paid to the hotel for the two (2) PCR tests during the stay (2,600 THB/ person/test). The receipt of this payment will be required for you to process your Certificate of Entry (C.O.E). Children from 0-5.99 years old need to do one RT- PCR test while travellers between 6-99 years old need to test 2 times. Our reservation team will assist and confirm the RT-PCR test bookings.
- Payment made will be non-refundable other than in the event that you are unsuccessful in receiving your C.O.E. or that you test positive during any of the two (2) required P.C.R. tests, the remaining balance of your accommodation and tests will be fully refunded.
- Bookings may be postponed for valid inability to travel and the pre-paid SHA+ booking authentication will be cancelled and a new one will be issued for the new dates of stay.